Saturday, January 9, 2010

52 to Fabulous....Week 1 What A Girl Wants

a long title but I wanted to make sure I got it all in. I love the idea of weekly challenges to help me realize my new years resolution of self improvement.

here is main link if anyone wants to check it out

http://52tofabulous.com/

Week 1  theme is what a girl wants...girl being ME....Knowing what I want is essential to improving myself....after all how can I improve if I do not know what I want to be.

Here is the schedule of Categories for the year by month

January – Fabulous Beginnings
February – Fabulous Organization
March – Fabulous Fitness
April – Fabulous Food
May – Fabulous Style
June – Fabulous Fun
July – Fabulous Hobbies
August – Fabulous Finances
September – Fabulous Family
October – Fabulous Health
November – Fabulous Home
December – Fabulous Blogging

I wanna improve so much in each one of these categories but I am going to focus on the top two or three things I want right now.

  1. Fabulous Family.....the last couple years have been very traumatic for me....the sister of my heart was murdered, my grandmother whom I was extremely close to passed away...and my son was born with cerebral palsy. I have allowed these and other things to keep me from being the mom I want to be....2010 is time to change that. I want to do things with my kids....I want to enjoy time spent with them. I am making a commitment to that this year.
  2. Fabulous Home & Fab Organization...these two go hand in hand. I have to seriously declutter and get my house organized. Fly lady never worked for me. I am gonna have to get something that does however.