Thursday, March 27, 2008

3/27 DSP Prompt

Favorite Music

Wow...this is a hard one.....everything is my favorite...lol...seriously though I went to my lastfm to see what I had been playing most....here are some of my most played
  1. Never Would Made It - Marvin Sapp
  2. Honey - Erykah Badu
  3. Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield
  4. I'm Grown - Tiffany Evans
  5. I Wish You Loved Me - Tynisha Keli ft Sammie
  6. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
  7. Brokenhearted - Kirk Franklin ft Rev Marvin Winans
  8. Put You Up On Game - Aretha Franklin ft Fantasia
  9. Work That - Mary J Blige
  10. Heaven Sent - Keyshia Cole
Now of course some of these are due to my teens playing music on pc but I actually like all the ones listed. I also love the new Kelly Rowland featuring Travis McCoy song Daylights but I haven't checked for it on iTunes yet (they get almost as much of my dollars as digi community does!!!). As far as genres go I love all different kinds...from Tupac to Elton John, from Celine Dion to Enya...I can't pick just one. In fact I can probably pick a favorite artist from every type of music...the only thing I can say I really don't listen to is Electronica/Techno....

4 comments:

Barb said...

I'm right there with you...I probably like everything but techno too! Have a great day!

DawnMarch said...

I thought I had pretty varied musical tastes, but I've never heard of most of the songs you mentioned! Maybe they are varied, but not up-to-date!

Glynis said...

Definitely a bunch of great different music!

Azrood said...

I'm that way also. I listen to a bit of everything. I don't have favorite artists or even an all-time favorite song. :)