Thursday, April 24, 2008

Im so behind

I have been working my hiney off trying to get caught up...I have been a designing, scrapping, ct applying fool lately. I am so sad the month of April is almost up...My guest spot with Digi Diva Designs is almost over. She is a dream to work with and I would love a permanent spot on her team! Anyways I just created this layout with her Simply Adored kit.I come from a family of sisters. The first two are my grandmother who is 70 and her 79 yr old sister Martha, then its my cousin, my mom and my two aunts, the next picture is my oldest two daughters,
The third row is my other four daughters in pics with their sisters.

edge journaling are these quotes about sisters


A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. Isadora James
An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too. ~Pam Brown
Our roots say we're sisters, our hearts say we're friends. ~Author Unknown
A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. ~Author Unknown
Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life. ~Author Unknown

I was picked to be on Eirene's CT. I am so excited. I love her designs and hope to be debuting some new layouts soon. I got a personalized blinkie and everything!!! Woohoo go me!

A good friend of mine who has oft been known to speak bluntly even when it hurts, Afridigidiva, has come under fire for her opinions. Agree or disagree, one thing I can say about her is that she is not afraid to attach her name to her opinions. If you feel that a person has right to have music on their blog, I do not see how you can feel she does not have the right to say she doesn't like blogs with music on them on her OWN blog. Come on now folks...thats a wee bit hypocritical. I am all for folks expressing themselves they way they want to on their blogs. But don't be mad if I do not choose to visit your blog if it plays music. I will pm you my comment and keep it moving. (FWIW one of the blogs in question I LOVE his playlist)...anywhoo...I just wanted to shout out my girl ADD and tell her to brush that dirt off her shoulders.


ok Sharia and ADD yall killing me with the hotties...gotta post my own boo...I fell in love with Christian Keyes watching the play, Madea Goes to Jail. And this pictures here show off his gorgeous smile, sexy eyes,.......his droolworthy physique...





all I can say is WOWZER....

5 comments:

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Awesome layout about Sisters!! Congrats on your new CT position!! Everyone is entitled to their opinions - and if you don't like a blog then don't visit!! Very simple!! Thanks for the hottie share too!! Hugs!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sis. No dirt brushing here! Just a bunch of booboo blowing downwind.

marnie4two said...

Cute Sisters layout! and congrats on your new CT position.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your CT spot. Great layout.

Anonymous said...

Love your LO, and i'm Happy for you :)