Tuesday, June 17, 2008

oooh guess what

I have an additional digi home! My designs can now be found at Scraphead.com. And I will be offering my first grab bags!!! There will be a commercial use bag and one for personal use. Both bags will be over 100 mb of goodies to play with.The sale runs from June 20-22. Here is a sneak preview of my personal grab bag. You have to stay tuned if you want to see more clues. I will be posting them soon. The personal bag is worth over $ 12 once separated in the store but the bag will be only $2 and the commercial bag is valued at over $3 for the commercial use bag.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ohhh, congratulations on the new home! I love scraphead! I think it will be a great fit for you!

have a wonderful week!

thanks for the visit! I love having company!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on your new store! I can't wait to see what's in the bag!