Saturday, August 30, 2008

Everything is only $2.50



All my items are only $2.50!


That's a savings of 58-72%. This includes all my commercial use items. {excludes collab kits}


 


Here are just a few of my latest offerings:


trkdesigns borderd @ scraphead.com

This set includes 8 border templates. Use as a trim on papers, create borders, or ribbons.
Regularly $5.99 now only $2.50



trkdesigns flourished @ scraphead.com

This set includes 10 extra large swirls. Each one is at least 6 inches long on its side. I made these extra big so that they could easily be downsized. So many uses its impossible to name them all, stickers, patterned papers, overlays, you are only limited by your imagination. Regularly $8.99 now only $2.50


 


trkdesigns borderd @ scraphead.com

This volume includes five png autumn leaves and branches.
Regularly $5.99 now only $2.50



These are just a few of my products which can be found here!

0 comments: