Sunday, May 8, 2011

Layouts and More

Man iNSD sales, events and hoopla have worn me OUT. So many gorgeous goodies..I could hardly decide what to buy…and I got some great things from the awesome blog train – DSA Vacay Blog Train…featuring some of my fave designers…Traci Reed, Jen Yurko, and so many others….

I also got a new CT spot with the so talented Sandra of Dutsji Designs…check out her store at DigiscrapCafe or guest spot at Angels Scrap Shop…and here are my first two layouts with Healing Touch 

My youngest son has cerebral palsy as a result of a stroke in utero that caused him to be born premature. He has for the last three years had to have botox injections in his arm and leg to loosen the muscles. Its very painful but he is such a trooper…immediately after he is smiling happily!Even Botox can’t get him down!

jorrelllbotox

 

My baby girl has asthma that is mostly under control but every now and then she has a real bad flare up and we are off to childrens hospital!

zaniyah020410hospital

lata  peeps

tiffsig