Sunday, November 25, 2007

First post and a FREEBIE

I'm back after a hiatus....real life took over...but I am ready to jump back in to designing and scrapping. I am about to start at a new store and will be offering all new products. I decided to leave my old blog @ scrappinhappy.blogspot.com and start here.

Just to give everyone a taste of my new and improving design skills here is a freebie to snag. Sweet Coco is the name of this sampler cause it reminded me of the cocoa I drink a lot of this time of year.

freebie link

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

angelfaye said...

cute - and good luck in your new store!!

Wendy aka BrokenJar Creations said...

Thanks so much!!

Linda P. said...

What a wonderful little kit! I really love those glittery filmstrips!!! Love the papers, love the elements, thank you very, very much.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.