Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gettin My Scrap On

I am  totally getting my scrap on...I joined (and rejoined) a couple of sites to get some of these umpteen hundred pictures I have scrapped.

I am going to do the MLAS Mystery Scrap....sorta a speed scrap with out the speed.

Also going to join the Scrapbook-Bytes Page A Day Challenge...that means 31 pages by the end of March

Here is one of my page a day pages...its from The Daily Digi From the Files

tddfromthefiles_sisterssticktogether

my two youngest daughters who always managed to be in pictures together!

here is supply list:

File names of this month’s challenge ingredients:
Danielle Young – dy-herestoyou-pp8
Heather Roselli – hroselli-treasured-blue
MScraps – 4SBD-fortunate-negativeframe
One Little Bird – onelittlebird_forthebirds_watogether
Meredith Fenwick – mfen-sweetthing-brad-ivory
Krystal Hartley – khartley_birdsandbees_pp3
font: Freestyle Script