Monday, March 15, 2010

Im a blog neglecter!

anyone else remember the commercials for Wheel of Fortune with someone singing I'm a wheel watcher...ah well I have tons of useless bits of knowledge stuck in my head.

Some of the reason I have been such a bad blogger is that I have been SCRAPPING!YAY...Its been so long since I actually had mojo to scrap.


Find more photos like this on Totally RawKin Designs

 

Part of the reason is of course the fabulous ADSR5. This is my third race and it always get my scrapping mojo going...what I find so funny is that so many of my layouts this time feature pink prominently...which is one of my least favorite colors. 

I have also been doing Connie Prince's Friday nite  Speed Scrap @ Gotta Pixel.  She has great instructions/inspiration and I always LOVE what I end up with.

Design mojo is still missing....i would really like to find it...

My daughter finally got her $800 BJD...She is a combination 18th birthday & graduation present. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

She is beautiful...now my third daughter has decided she wants one....this is an expensive hobby!

I am in somewhat of a quandary...I bought some CU items (spent quite a bit of money) and someone told me there had/have been piracy claims associated with this designer. Now what do I do....The person who told me does not know the exact circumstances but who do I go to find out...or should I even bother?Should I just use them and if it comes out later take them down???ARRGH!!!