Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Stores, New Products and more

I am in two new stores and have released quite a few new products to celebrate that! I can now be found in Scrapbird and DigiByDesign! These are both direct links to my stores so be sure to check them out.

On to my new products, I have one new kit and four (yep FOUR) new commercial use items. The kit is Retro Vintage. It is a companion to a freebie blog train I am a part of (stay tuned more on that later today or tomorrow)..I liked working with the palette so much, it inspired a whole kit.

Its available @ Scrapbird, DigiByDesign, & Scraphead right now!

The Commercial Use tools are these:

 

Just So Journaling Mats – grayscaled journaling mats with lines on separate layer for ease of use.

5 Art Deco Stamps to dress up your designs or layouts

5 Christmas Doodles that will look great when used in your creations.

Borders Vol2 -5 border templates. Use as a trim on papers, create borders, or ribbons.

2 comments:

Debb Cozzi said...

Congratulations on your new stores. Your products look terrific.

Michelle said...

Great designs.