Friday, January 15, 2010

What A Girl Needs

Needs...big sigh...my needs are often the most neglected around my house.  And I know its my own fault, I would never treat my kids the way I neglect myself.  I am often ashamed of how long I let my health issues or buying myself the simplest necessities. But this year's theme of self improvement means this is a thing of the past.

The need I am focusing on today is organization..I so need to get my paperwork in order. First thing I am going to do is buy a file cabinet.  Due to my frugalness, I have requested one on freecycle and am scouring our local thrift stores for one.  I have also pitched out two garbage bags of  unnecessary clutter.  And I reorganized my pantry...well I supervised while kids did all the work!

So i have actually accomplished some of the things that were on my want list. YAY me...I feel great!!

in other news here is my latest layout....once again self improvement theme

jan92010_selfimprovement

 

linked to my gottapixel gallery if you wanna leave me love. (supplies listed there)

Journaling:  Instead of resolutions in 2010, I decided to try one word theme for the year. Self-improvement is my word for this year. Each month I am committing to doing 3 things to improve myself...as person,as a woman, as a mom, as a Christian. -January 9, 2010