Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

Tiare, who is the awesome scrappy leader of us ladies at SOC have issued blog challenge, list ten facts about me!

  1. I have 9 children...including 2 daughters in college.
  2. I am planning to have a big birthday bash on my 40th birthday in two years
  3. I am an amateur genealogist/family historian and have filled in my family tree for my direct antecedents for 6 generations on both sides.
  4. I love digital scrapbooking and documenting my families memorable occasions
  5. I have a degree in computer systems information
  6. I just created my own website {shameless plug} Tiffani's Digi Concepts to incorporate the above three items and help others do the same.
  7. I would like to open a restaurant named after my Great Grandma
  8. I read voraciously....I stop counting once i reached  300 for books I read last year
  9. I plan to finish my bachelors degree before I turn 40 in 2 years
  10. I can wait a LONG time before becoming a grandma!